Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil
Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil (often referred to as simply Kick Buttowski) is an American animated television series created by animator Sandro Corsaro, about a young boy Clarence "Kick" Buttowski (Charlie Schlatter), who aspires to become the world's greatest daredevil. It became the fourth Disney XD original series and the first animated series. The show premiered on February 13, 2010, with two episodes airing the first day. Also the series premiered on Disney Channel Asia on May 28, 2010 The first episode is available free for download in the iTunes Store. There are two 11 minute segments per show. The show usesToon Boom Animation software to achieve a Flash-style look. There are also some 3D-animated elements. The series is executive-produced and directed by Chris Savino. Many of the characters and situations were based on the creator's childhood growing up in Stoneham, Massachusetts.
- Magnus and Helga Magnuson: Gunther's parents. They own a local restaurant called "BattleSnax" (previously called "FØÖD"). They are Vikings and lived in the Nordic country.
- Bjørgen: Gunther's uncle. He works at Battlesnax and he always says words that rhyme with his name. He is a Viking and lived in theNordic country.
- Teena Sometimes: She is the star of her self-titled show, which was first mentioned in "Stumped!". She is a part-time spy and a part-time princess. She is also a singer. Her catchphrases were "I'll sparkle you until next week," and "Consider yourself sometimes!"
- Scarlett Rosetti: She is the stunt double for Teena on "Teena Sometimes." Kick helped her become recognized by her likeliness of doing stunts, which made the show become jealous. After Kick was replaced as stunt double, she still appears as a separate character named, "The Scarlet Letter," who is now Teena's archnemesis.
- Principal Henry: He is the Principal of the Mellowbrook Elementary School. He is voiced by legendary actor, Henry Winkler, who learned the principal's lines by remembering his time when he was in the principal's office during his childhood.
- Walter: He works at the Food N Fix when Wade is in promotion. He also works at a Flower Shop in Mellowbrook in "A Very Buttowski Mother's Day." He also cameoed in "Abandon Friendship" as an Ambulance Worker and in "...And Action!" as a Boom Operator, but he was seen in different hair colors.
- Kendall Perkins: Kick's classmate. She loves learning and many times annoys Kick. In addition, she is the class president. She and Kick hate each other. Kendall has also been kissed by Kick, in Box Office Blitz, probably hers and Kick's first kiss. However Kick only did this to avoid being caught by Pantsy, Mouth's older brother, plus Kick rinsed his mouth with any liquid that was near him so he was technically disgusted by it. She is very bossy and high-strung and is shown to have not many friends. She has shown on separate occasions that she may in fact have a crush on Kick, such as being flattered by Kick's kiss in Box Office Blitz, or seeking Kick out after he complimented her blouse when he lost his helmet in 'Exposed!'. Additionally, she refers to Kick as Clarence, his first name.
- Mr. Perkins: Kendall's father who is an actuary and appeared in the episode Father from the Truth. He also had a cameo appearance at a carnival scene in Kyle Be Back.
- Mr. Vickle: Kick's next door neighbor. A heavyset middle-aged bachelor with an effeminate personality. He's one of the few adults that isn't ruffled by Kick's behavior.
- "Wacky" Jackie Wackerman: A new resident of Mellowbrook of 12 years old. She became obsessed with Kick in her debut episode Obsession: For Kick, later stalking him due to being "his number one fan", as well as president of his fan club, etc.
- Glenn: A grocery store worker. Whenever Kick shows up in the Mellowmart grocery store, he is sure Kick will wreck "his store", leading to trouble for Glenn.
- Pantsy: One of Brad's friends. He is also the assistant manager of the Mellowbrook Megaplex, and has a very strict policy, when it comes to patrons. He usually wears 3D Glasses.
- Horace: Brad's other friend. He has green hair that covers his face.
- Mouth: His real name is Christopher. Pantsie's Little Brother. He is the son of the 2nd assistant security guard at Mellowbrook Mall. He schemes a lot and he loves playing shuffleboard.
- Ms. Fitzpatrick: Kick's teacher that stays in his face. Her catchphrase is "Mmmm-Hmmm" which is also on her license plate.
- Mrs.Chicarelli: She is Kick's next door neighbor who always tells Kick's mother lies because she wants Kick punished
- Oskar: Mrs. Chicarelli's dog that clearly hates Kick, and Gunther.
- Ronaldo: A physics-obsessed bully who was cheating in the Tri-County Cartacular by following the laws of physics. His jacket is somewhat similar to Kick's jumpsuit, only with opposite colors; maroon with yellow stripes down the sleeves and a small cape in the back. He hangs around a small posse of other nerds and goes to Kick's school. Although he only appears in two episodes in Season 1, "Mellowbrook Drift" and "Frame Story", he is one of Kick's major enemies and may possibly reappear in Season 2. He also had a relationship with Kendall Perkins in "Frame Story"
- Kyle: Kick Buttowski's Cousin who is a chatterbox. He usually talks about Peanut Butter and other stuff. In "Kyle Be Back," He gets in Kick's way from doing a record-breaking stunt.
- Papercut Peterson: A professional wrestler who helped Kick Buttowski defeat his older brother. He is formerly Pile-Driver Peterson.
- Shogun Sanchez: Papercut's older brother. He helped Brad face off with his little brother. The fact is that Shogun is Half Mexican, and they're parents each have different nationalities, which made Shogun and Papercut stepbrothers.
- Boom McCondor: One of the best stunt legends in the world. He had a first contest where Kick and Brad won on the episode, "Things That Make You Go Boom!" He usually has a catchphrase which is similar to a bird call.
- Emo School Kid: Emo kid is a classmate of Kick's In Mellow Brook Middle school, He dress in black and purple and his hair is part dyed in purple. He is shown in a couple of episodes and How he is called Emo Kid is in episode "A Tatters Tale" Kick says "Emo Kid!" when he returns everyone's confiscated items at the end
- Janitor Roberson: He is a Janitor at the Woodshop. He is not a kart racing legend.
- Hush and Razz: Owners of a local skate shop in Mellowbrook. They are set to appear in Season 2.
- Rico and Mack: Police officers of Mellowbrook. One of them had an appearance in "Wade Against The Machine", but we don't know yet. Hopefully, They are set to appear in Season 2 for a real introduction.